This role is a subject matter expert qualified to perform multiple roles related to the delivery of security & risk management services to a client. Responsibilities may include leading the development and implementation of policies and practices, security programs, multi-functional teams, and/or project plan delivery. Their sphere of responsibility may range from a single customer account to multiple customers. They provide subject matter expertise in specific areas such as logical & physical access management, information security, incident management, issue & risk management, audit readiness and compliance.The employee focuses on individual/team/department/ operational objectives.
Professional knowledge related to incumbent's department or function.
Engaged as an independent professional. Ability to articulate and compare alternatives approaches. Negotiate with specified objectives.
Recognize problems related to project objectives. Creativity and judgment applied to professional technical, or operational problems. Independently generates solutions, based on analytical skills & business knowledge. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes to enhance and
improve or develop complementary adjustments /solutions.
Works on special projects, or leads small teams, or manages routine technical/ operational activities or departments (national or international). Understands departmental mission and vision. Provides advice in technical/operational domain of specialization. Generally controls own work priorities and methods requiring tradeoffs.
Impact on Business/Scope:
Accountable for individual or team, or department results, and for the impact of the results on functional activities. Participates in overall departmental program planning. May have budgetary responsibility. Contributes by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
- A basic knowledge of Regulatory Compliance as it affects the industry sectors.
- At least five years information security experience at lead / managerial level.
- A good understanding of the information security control measures as defined in ISO 27002:2012.
- Some prior Security Delivery, Audit, Risk, and/or Compliance expertise.
- Security and Compliance knowledge, can communicates effectively with Account Team, Customer and Executives
- Apply prior Security, Risk, and/or Compliance skills to guide customers (influential role)
- A working knowledge of risk assessment as it is applied to information security.
- The ability to perform, manage and run information security audits.
- A sound understanding of security architecture, firewall policy and configuration.• Account management skills.
- Commercial experience and skills.
- Can drive and/or manage multi-organizational projects
- Good English Level
Group ID: GTS
Country: Costa Rica
Job Family: 01A - SOFTWARE ENGINEERS